Our website address is: https://gracediamonds.ie
- Due to exchange rates, precious metal and stone price fluctuations, stone availability etc all prices quoted are valid for 5 days only. We take great care to ensure that we sell what we advertise. With regards to repeat – Ready to Wear jewellery – smaller side stones’ weight might vary marginally to what is advertised. Since all our small diamonds are calibrated in mm to ensure they appear symmetrical and calculated in bulk formats. carat weight might vary slightly
- Prices incl Vat @ 23%
- Delivery- Price includes delivery from SA to Dublin. Further delivery arrangements can be made on an individual needs basis.
- All other delivery arrangements are to mutually be agreed on and may incur additional costs.
- Clients could make use of a courier service (clients accept the risks involved) that Grace Diamonds could arrange at an additional cost.
- The manufacture of custom jewellery generally takes several days that could run into weeks- we aim to complete manufacturing asap but there are no guarantees as to how long manufacturing lead times could be.
- Grace Diamonds cannot be held responsible for any delays with regards manufacturing and delivery times that is outside of their control.
- Delivery dates to Ireland will be as agreed on a case by case basis. We recommend that our clients enquire about delivery dates before acceptance of quotes or purchase from any of our online shops
- Ready to wear rings are made in average sizes and can possibly be resized which may incur an additional fee (items bought from the Online and Facebook shops) If it is not possible to alter a size, a new (this then become a custom item) ring could be made price might vary, either up or down.
- The size/carat weight of Ready to Wear Gemstone jewellery is either indicated by mm or carat weight. Due the nature of the cut of these stones and the fact that we produce multiples of the same item, there might be a very small variance in the advertised size/weight. This variance would be marginal and does not affect the price of the stone/item.
- Any alterations to our Ready to Wear items in the shop will change the status of the jewellery piece from a ‘Ready to Wear’ to a “custom made’ item.
- Custom 3D Design images- Grace Diamonds offer the first 3 (three) 3D designs for each individual item for free. Further designs will incur a fee of eu30 (thirty euro). Proof of payment for further designs will be required before further designs can be sanctioned.
- To secure the selected stones for your jewellery piece and to ensure prompt manufacturing lead times and delivery, Proof of Payment (deposit) will be required within 3 days of acceptance of quotes.
- Acceptance of a quote will immediately put our design and manufacturing team into action. Costs of designing and wax mould manufacturing are included in the price, if a client cancels or alters the order after the manufacturing process has begun, the client will be liable for all costs incurred up to the point of cancellation. This fee will be based on the flat rate of the cost of said changes.
- All taxes, duties and charges including transport costs from South Africa to Dublin are included in the price. We will endeavour to arrange personal handover of your item but any further transport and delivery arrangements will be agreed on an individual basis and would be for the clients account.
- The costs of transport for any return for any reason whatsoever (alterations, returns, remodelling etc) will be for the clients account. The return address is in Pretoria, South Africa.
- Lost stones will be replaced, and repairs done at the cost of the client.
- We recommend that clients have their jewellery insured for protection against damage or loss.
Application Privacy Statement
This privacy statement (“Privacy Statement”) applies to the treatment of
personally identifiable information submitted by, or otherwise obtained from,
you in connection with the associated application (“Application”). The
Application is provided by Grace Diamonds (and may be provided by Grace
Diamonds on behalf of a Grace Diamonds licensor or partner (“Application
Partner”). By using or otherwise accessing the Application, you acknowledge
that you accept the practices and policies outlined in this Privacy Statement.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DOES Grace Diamonds COLLECT?
We collect the following types of information from our users:
Personal Information You Provide to Us:
We may receive and store any information you submit to the Application (or
otherwise authorize us to obtain – such as, from (for example) your Facebook
account). The types of personal information collected may include your full
name, email address, gender, IP address, browser information, username,
demographic information, and any other information necessary for us to provide
the Application services.
Personal Information Collected Automatically:
We receive and store certain types of usage related information whenever you
interact with Application. For example, Grace Diamonds may automatically
receive and record information regarding your computer’s IP address, browser
information, Facebook user ID, Facebook Page fan status, and URLs accessed.
Such information may be shared in aggregate (non-personally identifiable) form
with our partners.
HOW DOES Grace Diamonds USE THE INFORMATION IT COLLECTS?
Grace Diamonds uses the information described in this Privacy Statement
(i) internally, to analyze, develop and improve its products and services, and
(ii) as set forth below in the “Will Grace Diamonds Share any of the personal
information it Collects” section below.
APPLICATION PARTNER TREATMENT OF PERSONAL INFORMATION.
Grace Diamonds may provide personal information to the applicable
Application Partner. The Application Partner’s use of your personal information
within the Partner’s Facebook application.
WILL Grace Diamonds SHARE ANY OF THE PERSONAL INFORMATION IT RECEIVES?
Personal information about our users is an integral part of our
business. We neither rent nor sell your personal information to anyone (with
the exception of sharing your information with an applicable Application
Partner – see the “Application Partner Treatment” section above). We share your
personal information only as described below.
We will share your personal information with an
applicable Application Partner (see the “Application Partner Treatment” section
Agents: We employ other companies and people to perform tasks on our
behalf and need to share your information with them to provide products or
services to you. Unless we tell you differently, Grace Diamonds’s agents do not
have any right to use personal information we share with them beyond what is
necessary to assist us. You hereby consent to our sharing of personal
information for the above purposes. Business Transfers: In some cases, we may
choose to buy or sell assets. In these types of transactions, customer
information is typically one of the business assets that are transferred.
Moreover, if Grace Diamonds, or substantially all of its assets were acquired,
or in the unlikely event that Grace Diamonds goes out of business or enters
bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or
acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and
that any acquirer of Grace Diamonds may continue to use your personal information
as set forth in this policy.
Protection of Grace Diamonds and Others: We may release personal
information when we believe in good faith that release is necessary to comply
with the law; enforce or apply our conditions of use and other agreements; or protect
the rights, property, or safety of Grace Diamonds, our employees, our users, or
others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and
organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
With Your Consent: Except as set forth above, you will be notified when
your personal information may be shared with third parties, and will be able to
prevent the sharing of this information.
CONDITIONS OF USE.
If you decide to use or otherwise access the Application, your
use/access and any possible dispute over privacy is subject to this Privacy
of disputes, and application of Irish law.
The Application may permit you to link to other applications or
websites. Such third party applications/websites are not under Grace Diamonds’s
control, and such links do not constitute an endorsement by Grace Diamonds of
those other applications/websites or the services offered through them. The
privacy and security practices of such third party application/websites linked
to the Application are not covered by this Privacy Statement, and Grace
Diamonds is not responsible for the privacy or security practices or the
content of such websites.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION CAN I ACCESS?
Grace Diamonds allows you to access the following information about you
for the purpose of viewing, and in certain situations, updating that
information. This list may change in the event the Application changes.
– Account and user profile information
– User e-mail address, if applicable
– Facebook profile information, if applicable
– User preferences
– Application specific data
CAN CHILDREN USE THE APPLICATION?
Our site and the services available through Grace Diamonds are not
intended for children under the age of 13. Grace Diamonds does not knowingly or
specifically collect information about children under the age of 13 and
believes that children of any age should get their parents’ consent before
giving out any personal information. We encourage you to participate in your
child’s web experience.
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT.
Grace Diamonds may amend this Privacy Statement from time to time. Use
of information we collect now is subject to the Privacy Statement in effect at
the time such information is used. If we make changes in the way we use
personal information, we will notify you by posting an announcement on our Site
or sending you an email. Users are bound by any changes to the Privacy
Statement when he or she uses or otherwise accesses the Application after such
changes have been first posted.
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding privacy on our Website,
please send us a detailed message at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will make every effort to resolve
Effective Date: January 1, 2018
accordance with some of Google’s recent compulsory policies, we herewith
inform you that we might be tracking your cookies as our web site /
company is currently undertaking Google AdWords remarketing of any other
Google AdWords feature that tracks such cookies.
visiting this site, you agree that certain of our Google AdWords
remarketing and or other advertisements can follow you as you visit other
web sites that forms part of Google’s Display Network (GDN).
that we shall under no circumstances be utilizing any personally
identifiable information as obtained through our Google AdWords
remarketing campaign in any other related marketing endeavours – online or
otherwise. (Such restricted utilization of information includes the
sharing of such with third parties.)
Company shall under no circumstances be using any sensitive information of
any nature on any of our remarketing tags.
Company shall duly endeavour to adhere to all of the current in-effect
policies of Google related to remarketing or any other form of Google
advertising in all of its Google AdWords marketing campaigns. (In
instances of possible non-conformity to such, the Company shall endeavour
to rectify such in a prompt manner.)
may opt out of seeing advertisements for web site, by simply clicking
here: – http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/ads/.
We have implemented certain Google Analytics features for the primary
purpose of attempting to ascertain the success of our online marketing
endeavours via the Google AdWords platform.