Who We Are:
Our website address is: https://gracediamonds.ie
- Due to exchange rate, precious metal stones price fluctuations, All prices quoted are valid for 5 days.
- To secure the selected stones for your jewellery piece and to ensure prompt manufacturing lead times and delivery, Proof of Payment (deposit) will be required within 3 days of acceptance of quotes.
- Acceptance of a quote will immediately put our design and manufacturing team into action. Costs of designing and wax mould manufacturing are included in the price, if a client cancels or alters the order after the manufacturing process has begun, there may be a fee applicable. This fee will be based on the flat rate of the cost of said changes.
- Delivery dates to Ireland will be as agreed on a case by case basis. We recommend that our clients enquire about delivery dates before acceptance of quotes.
- All taxes, duties and charges including transport costs from South Africa to Dublin are included in the price. We will always endeavour to arrange personal handover of your item, any further transport and delivery arrangements will be agreed on an individual basis and would be for the clients account.
- The costs of transport for any return for any reason whatsoever (alterations, returns, upgrades etc) will be for the clients account. The return address is in Pretoria, South Africa.
- Lost stones will be replaced and repairs done at the cost of the client. We recommend you get your jewellery insured for your own protection.
Application Privacy Statement
This privacy statement (“Privacy Statement”) applies to the treatment of personally identifiable information submitted by, or otherwise obtained from, you in connection with the associated application (“Application”). The Application is provided by Grace Diamonds (and may be provided by Grace Diamonds on behalf of a Grace Diamonds licensor or partner (“Application Partner”). By using or otherwise accessing the Application, you acknowledge that you accept the practices and policies outlined in this Privacy Statement.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DOES Grace Diamonds COLLECT?
We collect the following types of information from our users:
Personal Information You Provide to Us:
We may receive and store any information you submit to the Application (or otherwise authorize us to obtain – such as, from (for example) your Facebook account). The types of personal information collected may include your full name, email address, gender, IP address, browser information, username, demographic information, and any other information necessary for us to provide the Application services.
Personal Information Collected Automatically:
We receive and store certain types of usage related information whenever you interact with Application. For example, Grace Diamonds may automatically receive and record information regarding your computer’s IP address, browser information, Facebook user ID, Facebook Page fan status, and URLs accessed. Such information may be shared in aggregate (non-personally identifiable) form with our partners.
HOW DOES Grace Diamonds USE THE INFORMATION IT COLLECTS?
Grace Diamonds uses the information described in this Privacy Statement (i) internally, to analyze, develop and improve its products and services, and (ii) as set forth below in the “Will Grace Diamonds Share any of the personal information it Collects” section below.
APPLICATION PARTNER TREATMENT OF PERSONAL INFORMATION.
WILL Grace Diamonds SHARE ANY OF THE PERSONAL INFORMATION IT RECEIVES?
Personal information about our users is an integral part of our business. We neither rent nor sell your personal information to anyone (with the exception of sharing your information with an applicable Application Partner – see the “Application Partner Treatment” section above). We share your personal information only as described below.
Application Partners: We will share your personal information with an applicable Application Partner (see the “Application Partner Treatment” section above).
Agents: We employ other companies and people to perform tasks on our behalf and need to share your information with them to provide products or services to you. Unless we tell you differently, Grace Diamonds’s agents do not have any right to use personal information we share with them beyond what is necessary to assist us. You hereby consent to our sharing of personal information for the above purposes. Business Transfers: In some cases, we may choose to buy or sell assets. In these types of transactions, customer information is typically one of the business assets that are transferred. Moreover, if Grace Diamonds, or substantially all of its assets were acquired, or in the unlikely event that Grace Diamonds goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of Grace Diamonds may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
Protection of Grace Diamonds and Others: We may release personal information when we believe in good faith that release is necessary to comply with the law; enforce or apply our conditions of use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Grace Diamonds, our employees, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
With Your Consent: Except as set forth above, you will be notified when your personal information may be shared with third parties, and will be able to prevent the sharing of this information.
CONDITIONS OF USE.
THIRD PARTY APPLICATIONS/WEBSITES.
The Application may permit you to link to other applications or websites. Such third party applications/websites are not under Grace Diamonds’s control, and such links do not constitute an endorsement by Grace Diamonds of those other applications/websites or the services offered through them. The privacy and security practices of such third party application/websites linked to the Application are not covered by this Privacy Statement, and Grace Diamonds is not responsible for the privacy or security practices or the content of such websites.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION CAN I ACCESS?
Grace Diamonds allows you to access the following information about you for the purpose of viewing, and in certain situations, updating that information. This list may change in the event the Application changes.
– Account and user profile information
– User e-mail address, if applicable
– Facebook profile information, if applicable
– User preferences
– Application specific data
CAN CHILDREN USE THE APPLICATION?
Our site and the services available through Grace Diamonds are not intended for children under the age of 13. Grace Diamonds does not knowingly or specifically collect information about children under the age of 13 and believes that children of any age should get their parents’ consent before giving out any personal information. We encourage you to participate in your child’s web experience.
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT.
Grace Diamonds may amend this Privacy Statement from time to time. Use of information we collect now is subject to the Privacy Statement in effect at the time such information is used. If we make changes in the way we use personal information, we will notify you by posting an announcement on our Site or sending you an email. Users are bound by any changes to the Privacy Statement when he or she uses or otherwise accesses the Application after such changes have been first posted.
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding privacy on our Website, please send us a detailed message at [COMPANY-EMAIL]. We will make every effort to resolve your concerns.
Effective Date: January 1, 2011
- In accordance with some of Google’s recent compulsory policies, we herewith inform you that we might be tracking your cookies as our web site / company is currently undertaking Google AdWords remarketing of any other Google AdWords feature that tracks such cookies.
- By visiting this site, you agree that certain of our Google AdWords remarketing and or other advertisements can follow you as you visit other web sites that forms part of Google’s Display Network (GDN).
- Note that we shall under no circumstances be utilizing any personally identifiable information as obtained through our Google AdWords remarketing campaign in any other related marketing endeavours – online or otherwise. (Such restricted utilization of information includes the sharing of such with third parties.)
- The Company shall under no circumstances be using any sensitive information of any nature on any of our remarketing tags.
- The Company shall duly endeavour to adhere to all of the current in-effect policies of Google related to remarketing or any other form of Google advertising in all of its Google AdWords marketing campaigns. (In instances of possible non-conformity to such, the Company shall endeavour to rectify such in a prompt manner.)
- You may opt out of seeing advertisements for web site, by simply clicking here: – http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/ads/.
We have implemented certain Google Analytics features for the primary purpose of attempting to ascertain the success of our online marketing endeavours via the Google AdWords platform.